Miele Twist Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 7210 Twist S7 - Royal Blue
Model Number: Miele S7210Twist
Miele Twist Upright Vacuum, 1200-Watt Vortex Motor System, 5.45 Quart Dustbag, SwivelNeck, Rotary Dial Control - Royal Blue
- Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
- Able to pull pet hair up with ease
- Swivel-Neck design is truly impressive and easy to maneuver
We cannot ship Miele to CA, NV, AZ and FL. All orders placed to these states will be cancelled.
|Mouse Over Main Image to Zoom In |
Automatic Carpet Height Adjustment
The height adjustment on Miele's S7 is truly automatic requiring absolutely no manual intervention. Miele S7 is gentle on your carpets, penetrating the pile only to the depth necessary.
Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
The S7 is equipped with a 39-foot long cord and together with its flexible suction hose and telescopic wand, offers a massive 54-foot operating radius... that's an amazingly convenient cleaning reach!
Patented Swivel-neck for maximum maneuverability
A significant benefit of the Miele S7 is its innovative, patented SwivelNeck which allows steering in all directions. The SwivelNeck is so maneuverable the S7 can even be laid flat to the floor which makes getting under beds and other low furnishings easier than ever before.
Miele Type U Dustbags
With its spring-loaded, self-locking collar you're never exposed to the tiny, lung-damaging dust and allergens you worked to vacuum up!
Air Clean Filter
The Air Clean filter is designed for normal use and is made of multi-ply material which is electrostatically charged to retain dust particles. It retains 99.95% of particles down to 0.5 of a micron and 94% of particles down to 0.3 of a micron.
Is the Miele Twist vacuum right for me?
Miele recently lowered their prices on the Twist to compete in a lower price tier against their competitors. This lower price point makes the Twist by far the best value among all Miele upright vacuums. All Miele S7 series vacuums have essentially the same cleaning ability. The Miele Twist is the most value oriented S7 model and therefore has the least amount of additional features. More expensive models come with features such as automatic suction adjustments based on flooring type and LED guidelights. If you don't mind manually controlling the suction level and you don't vacuum in the dark, the Twist is a great choice for you and you'll save a lot of money over the more expensive S7 models. Also, if you suffer from allergies, you can add a HEPA filter to the S7 Twist for only $49.95.
Miele Twist S7210 Vacuum Full Feature List
- A new Swivel-Neck design allows for better turning and cornering around furniture. This feature gives a nimble touch to this upright.
- The Sealed System construction of the canister keeps all the dust inside, providing maximum protection for indoor air quality.
- The 12 AMP, 1200 Watt Miele Vortex Motor provides strong suction with optimal usage of power.
- The Slow Starting motor reduces wear and tear while extending the life of the motor.
- Miele vacuum cleaners are tested to last an average of 20 years of residential use.
- Pre-motor filter protects the motor from debris.
- Each New Miele S7 Upright comes standard with a Deluxe Handle Assembly. This handle is ergonomic and keeps the strain off your wrist.
- The ergonomic handle comes equipped with Brush Roll and Suction Controls.
- With Rotary Dial Controls the Twist makes adjusting suction as simple as turning a dial.
- The spring-loaded, Automatic Height Adjustment makes moving to different surfaces a breeze.
- With an Operating Radius of 54 ft. the new S7 uprights gives you the ability to clean throughout the house without having to change outlets.
- The durable ABS plastic body is surrounded by rubber bumper guards to protect furniture, and the rubber wheels won't damage floors.
- Royal Blue finish is scratch-resistant with a contemporary appeal.
- A Six Inch Profile while lying flat allows you to vacuum under some of the tightest spaces.
- Large HyClean dust bag with a 6.3 quart capacity that allows for longer use.
- This new bag features 9 Stage Filtration. These layers help prevent sharp objects from puncturing the bag, while the dust bag closes automatically with a spring loaded collar, for dust-free removal and hygienic disposal.
- Dust bag change indicator light alerts you when it's time to replace the hygienic bag.
- Safety Shut-Off prevents the motor from overheating in the event that a damaging item is sucked up.
- Silence Insulation makes for extremely quiet operation when compared to traditional uprights.
- The Hose Lock feature allows you to lock the hose into place helping to stabilize the vacuum while using the wand.
- The new S7 uprights all come with a Built-In Handle in the back of the unit to allow for easy transportation of the vacuum.
- Adding versatility, brushes, attachments and tools that will fit the Miele Canisters also readily attach to the Lightweight, Telescopic, 2 ft. Wand of the Twist.
- Fully integrated, on-board tools include an Extra Long Crevice Tool for tight spaces, a Dust Brush for delicate cleaning, and an Upholstery Tool for furniture and curtains.
- 7 Year Warranty on the motor and 1 Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Original Sealed System Design
For over 80 years, our research, development and quality control laboratories have tested methods to effectively pick up and, most importantly, retain dust and other indoor air pollutants. After collecting volumes of data, engineers and designers continue to reach the firm conclusion that Miele's system is the most effective and hygienic method of removing particulate matter from the home. Miele's exclusive combination of a unique Sealed System design in combination with the following three elements ensure your indoor air quality is pure:
- use of the very best raw materials available;
- revolutionary, electrostatically charged HyClean filtering dustbag with an innovative spring-loaded collar that traps debris;
- a selection of high-quality filter cartridges, including a certified HEPA filter (standard on most S7 vacuum, optional on the Miele Twist).
We, at Miele, recommend that you exercise caution when evaluating other vacuum filtration systems, as there are many gimmicks that do not work as effectively or scientifically. As this is an area where the results can be devastating to young or elderly lungs, or to anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma, you may want to visit a local authorized Miele dealer to discuss the importance of the indoor air quality in your home and how a Miele S7 vacuum cleaner can not only protect it, but also improve it.
Maximum Agility and Lightweight
A significant benefit of the Miele S7 is its innovative, patented SwivelNeck which allows steering in all directions. The SwivelNeck is so maneuverable the S7 can even be laid flat to the floorwhich makes getting under beds andother low furnishings easier than ever before. Using the foot switch, the casing is disengaged from the floor head and the rear wheels disappear into the body of the vacuum enhancing overall maneuverability without exertion on your body. Movements are fluid, natural and almost effortless. The other key to nimbleness is smooth running front caster wheels that rotate 360-degrees and have non-marring rubber wheels that protect hard, smooth surfaces like tile and wood flooring. The S7 negotiates obstacles with incredible ease and reaches into inaccessible places... between tables, chairs and under chairs. Unlike other vacuum concepts, the Miele S7 provides this maximum agility without making you carry the weight. Thanks to superior engineering, when the vacuum is reclined, the majority of weight is carried by the base electrobrush assembly making it easy to hold and remarkably easy to push. Moving from hard flooring to carpeting? No problem. The floor switch raises the electrobrush making it smooth to jump from one surface to another. The electrobrush can be turned off, stopping the agitator bar, letting the suction power do all of the heavy lifting.
With the S7, useful accessory cleaning tools are always close at hand. With just a click, the flexible suction hose is Ready for use. This 12-foot long hose and the lightweight stainless steel suction tube are ideal for cleaning entire staircases or other once inaccessible places. An innovative anti-tipping device on the S7 stops the vacuum from falling over (which is typical of other products) when using the above the floor cleaning tools.
All Within Reach
Scratch sensitive furniture and decorative moldings are best cleaned using the dusting brush. Thanks to its soft bristles, this accessory is thorough yet gentle. The extra-long crevice nozzle is just the right tool to clean narrow, hardto- reach nooks and cranniesâ€¦like between sofa cushions, leaving no hiding places for even the smallest of crumbs. A large upholstery brush is the final on-board accessory and lets you quickly groom sofa and chair cushionsâ€¦its exceptional when tackling pet hair and other debris. All accessories fit the handle and the telescopic suction wand. And, because motor power can be regulated, delicate surfaces and fabrics such as curtains and lamp shades can easily be cleaned. Of course, the super-long power cord provides the ultimate convenienceâ€¦ vacuuming Without inconvenient interruptions to switch power outlets.The S7 is equipped with a 39-foot long cord and together with its flexible suction hose and telescopic wand, offers a massive radiusâ€¦an amazingly convenient cleaning reach!
Miele vacuums are built to last
Miele has been producing floor care products renown for their quality and durability for over 80 years. Now with more than a million vacuums leaving its Bielefeld, Germany plant each year, Miele is the largest family owned and operated floor care manufacturer in the world. One reason for Mieleâ€™s excellent product quality is the use of intelligent technology ensuring precise and rational production. Another reason is the close proximity between productio and quality control engineering. Key components are not simply purchased on the open market, they are eveloped and produced by Miele. They must be. Mieleâ€™s legendary 20-year life design mandates the strictest quality control levels that adhere to a 110 year pledge of Immer Besser (or Forever Better). A high quality, world class product takes shape in the hands of skilled line workers at Miele. With care, concentration and respectful attention to detail, each S7 vacuum cleaner is crafted.
Miele S7210Twist Customer Reviews
"great vacuum for the price"
I replaced the Oreck XL which I bought only because I've had back surgeries and can't lift or push a heavy vac. The Oreck actually does an okay job with the pet hair but it was getting old so I thought it might be time for a better vacuum cleaner. I was concerned about the weight of the Miele causing back strain but the swivel feature makes it very easy to maneuver around furniture, it almost feels like it's self-propelled.
Because the S7 Twist is made in Germany, at $429 it's inexpensive even for a base model and it's a good deal for all the features you get. The vacuum bags are heavy duty to keep the dust in and the vacuum housing and motor are both sealed to keep dust in. Contrary to one review, replacement bags are easily available online, locally at Bed Bath and at mom & pop vacuum retailers. The vacuum housing and motor housings are both sealed, there's a clean air filter (which can be replaced with a hepa filter), and there are two motors - one for the carpet roller and one for the vacuum suction. Many vacuums in this price range use one motor with the carpet roller powered by the vacuum suction via a belt. The carpet roller automatically turns off when you put the vacuum in an upright position or run over an object such as the powercord.
We tried out all the models of the Miele S7 before opting for the base model. The only option I'd be interested in is the hepa filter and that can be added when I need to change the filter. I'm sure there are probably better vacuums out there but at the end of the day I'm not inclined to make a science project out of buying a vacuum. We bought from a reputable retailer who has a generous return policy but so far this is a keeper.
Because retailer's websites and ads aren't always accurate, I highly recommend visiting the manufacturer website to review the owner's manual before buying.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful
Was this review helpful to you?Yes No