Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions offer a broad view of our policies. For more in-depth details regarding each of our individual policies please visit the following links:
Important tips before you buy
There are several things you should check on before buying an appliance. Take advantage of our comprehensive site to check model specifications and installation guides or call our knowledgeable appliance specialists at 877-679-2686 for more information. Here are some other helpful tips:
* Many of our laundry images showcase the pedestal in addition to the washer or dryer. The pedestal is always an add-on accessory available at an additional cost.
- Carefully select your gas type - When deciding on a gas appliance, including outdoor grills, please choose the correct gas type (either liquid propane or natural gas). Ordering the wrong gas type can result in costly return delivery fees.
- Determine power requirements - Many appliances (mainly electric dryers and electric cooking appliances) have special power requirements. Please determine if your home is equipped to handle the product you plan to install. Also, check to see what the correct voltage (and amperage) and the plug type of the outlet that you will be using before purchase. Consult with your electrician in case you are unsure about your power requirements.
- Measure your space prior to ordering - Measure your entryways to ensure clearance for delivery. It is also imperative to measure all doors and areas that the appliance will need to travel through before it reaches its final destination. Also carefully measure the openings where your appliances will be placed. Always view the manufacturer provided installation guides prior to making a buying decision. Expenses related to on-site work performed by shippers to fit units through are passed on directly to the customer.
- Do not schedule private contractors until you receive your order - Many customers schedule contractors to install merchandise prior to receiving their order. Shipping delays, damaged products, and defective products may cause unexpected delays and may require you to pay additional costs to contractors. We suggest that you schedule contractors after you have received your product and inspected its condition.
- Determine required accessories - Pre-packaged accessories are determined by each manufacturer. Please refer to the installation guides provided on our website to determine which additional accessories, if any, you will need to purchase separately. If no guide exists, please contact the manufacturer. Examples include the following:
- Most dryers are not accompanied by a power cord
- Some washers are not accompanied by hoses
- Some gas ranges are not accompanied by gas hoses
Alternate Billing/Shipping Address
We know that many people like to have their packages shipped to work or another address where they know someone will be available to receive the package.
Our current order vefication process requires you to register your shipping address as an alternate address with your issuing bank. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but it is to protect against fraud. The most common form of credit card fraud is purchasing a high priced item with a stolen credit card and having it shipped to another address. We've had it happen.
This process will only add an extra shipping address to your credit card file. This will not change your billing address. Not having an alternate shipping address on file could delay your order.
With the steps below, we can ship to an alternate address, but not another person:
Register your Alternate Address with your credit card company
Credit card companies are more than happy to help with this matter because they want to reduce fraud too. This will help you with other online merchants as well.
- Step 1 - Call your issuing credit card company. This is normally the phone number listed on the back of your credit card
- Step 2 - Register your shipping address as an alternate address
- Step 3 - Inform evVive that you have added an alternate address to your credit card
In some cases, we may have to obtain a manual authorization from your credit card company, so the best thing to do is let us know you have registered an alternate address via email before or after you place your order.
Plan Ahead - Avoid Unnecessary Delays and Costs
Please notify us in advance if any of these conditions apply to unvoid any unforseen delays and additional costs
- Building Requires Insurance Certificate - Determine if your dwelling requires a certificate of insurance for delivery. If so notify us at least 48 hours prior to the delivery of your goods. Please have your building email or fax us an insurance certificate template as this will avoid any further delays.
Unlike smaller purchases, appliances are bulky and have many parts that require special shipping methods to ensure they arrive in brand-new condition. Because of those special shipping methods the following surcharges may apply:
- After hours delivery - Requests for after hours delivery, including weekends, will result in additional surcharges. Standard delivery timeframes are Monday thru Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Stair surcharges - Buildings without elevators with stair wells up or down will be accessed a per stair surcharge.
- Accessbility issues - Buildings with accessibility issues, hard to reach locations, rural addresses, remote destinations, islands or destinations that require access fees (such as ferry fees) may be assessed a surcharge.
- Ferry fees - Remote destinations that require ferry fees will be assessed a ferry fee surcharge. Please notify us in advance if this applies to your delivery. The most common areas that need a ferry for delivery include: Fire Island, Shelter Island, parts of Washington State and parts of Massachusetts (Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, etc.).
Additional Service Fees
|After Hours & Saturday Delivery
||$75.00 or 10 cents a pound, whichever is greater
|Sunday or Holiday Delivery
||$125.00 or 15 cents a pound, whichever is greater
||$40.00 per flight
|Remote Location Surcharge
||Call for quote
|Installation and Removal
||Call for quote
Orders can be placed on our website 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can also contact us to place an order at 877-679-2686. For a detailed explanation of our order verification process view our order processing guide
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal, Google Checkout, personal check and wire transfers.
Sales tax on purchases from evVive.com is collected for items shipped to New Jersey at the current tax rate of 7%, as we currently have a physical presence in New Jersey. Our shopping cart automatically calculates the appropriate taxes during the checkout process. evVive is not required to collect sales tax on orders delivered outside of New Jersey. You may be required to remit sales tax to your local taxing authority.
We endeavor to publish accurate selling prices for the products we offer. However on occasion we do make mistakes. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, evVive.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. evVive.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, evVive.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
evVive.com actively maintains an up to date library of product images as provided by each manufactuer. evVive.com is not responsible for images that provide an inaccurate representation (including but not limited to color, features, and accessories) of the actual product. Please use the manufacturer's website as a final decision making tool to ensure you have the most accurate data possible.
Incorrect Product Data
evVive.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on evVive.com is accurate, complete and current. Despite our efforts, there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data. evVive.com makes no warranty or guarantee that the information on evVive.com is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on evVive.com at any time without notice. evVive also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Please read our full return policy prior to placing an order. This policy applies to internet, phone, in-store & fax orders.
- We accept returns within 15 days from date of purchase on most products.
- Please contact us to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number prior to returning a product.
- All returned items must be in their ORIGINAL SEALED BOX and include packing material, manuals, unfilled warranty cards and all accessories. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
- Returns are subject to 20% restocking fee plus shipping and delivery charges (based on shippers’ invoice for each direction).
- Opened items or damaged factory sealed manufacturer boxes may incur additional charges.
- Please note that an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition
- Please visit pre-purchasing tips section of our website to learn about helpful tips on preventing returns.
- Defective Units: Most manufacturers require visit from an authorized service provider to diagnose the problem and offer a solution. Please contact the manufacturer before requesting RMA number.
- Damage Shipments: Please inspect your product at the time of arrival during shippers presence. If you would like to report damages after 24 hours of delivery, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. UPS damages should be reported to UPS at 800-PICK-UPS as well as our support team.
- Refusing a package: Partial refund will be issued upon our receiving the unit back (20% restocking fee and actual shipping charges will apply)
- On Site Work: Removing item packaging and parts to fit appliances through pathways to final destination are subject to additional charges.
- Order Cancelations: Cancelation are subject to 6.5% fee if your credit card has been charged.
- We do not accept returns on liquid product, water filters, and air conditioner units, special orders and accessories.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, Bonhomie Productions, Llc., ITS PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE Bonhomie Productions, Llc. PARTIES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, THE Bonhomie Productions, Llc. PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE Bonhomie Productions, Llc. PARTIES OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NONE OF THE Bonhomie Productions, Llc. PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE Bonhomie Productions, Llc. PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
If you are dissatisfied with any Bonhomie Productions, Llc. material, or with any of Bonhomie Productions, Llc.'s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.